Gather a group of friends and Revive your families together.
There is no better way to learn to target the heart of your kids then with a group. Our small group develops friendships at deeper level as you support and bounce ideas off of each other. It all happens naturally as you seek to change your kids response to you and your family dynamics.
The leaders program includes, the DVD series for the teaching segments of the class, a group license, the Influential Parenting Program Guide, a Parent Workbook used during the class, and a One-Year membership to the parent oasis (available in March of 2018). The membership grants you access to additional online classes, support videos, access to a weekly conference call where parents can interact with Jeff Schadt about their situation, and a library of blogs, podcasts and support videos.
- Secrets of Influential Parenting Class DVD Series: This eight session DVD presents about 35 minutes of content per session that will change the way parents view their kids and role in their lives. The workbook is designed for participants to discuss at the close of the video making powerful discussions come easily.
- Secrets of Influential Parenting Program Guide: The Guide contains key information for class organizers, and contains answers to key questions contained in the parent workbook and other helpful tips for first time group organizers.
- The Secrets of Influential Parenting Parent Workbook contains key slides from the DVD series, class discussion questions, self/family assessment questions, as well as the implementation guide that walks families through making changes in their homes.
- Going, Going, Gone Jeff Schadt’s book on faith loss that will give insights into the reasons kids are leaving their faith that tie back to our homes and the way we approach them. Powerful stories and the responses of kids will change your heart and make it easier to change the way you interact with your kids around their faith, future and success.
- The Small Group Program includes: a one Year Membership for the organizer (Launches in March of 2018) The membership grants you access to additional online classes, access to a weekly conference call where parents can interact with Jeff Schadt about their situation, and a library of blogs, podcasts and support videos. (We will contact you with access when the system is online).