Screen Time Issues
Do you worry that your child spends too much time online, whether it’s gaming, social media or the rabbit hole of You-tube? Are you frustrated with your teen’s inability to engage with the real world? Do you miss harmony and joy in your family? Do you feel that this is an addiction and is harming other areas of their life?
You aren’t alone and we’ve seen remarkable and lasting results with the Revive Family Influential Parenting Class.
In our Influential Parenting class you’ll learn:
- Why your child is constantly on their tablet, phone, computer, game console, etc.
- What the deeper underlying issues might be and how to help
- How to adjust your reaction and support your child’s changing needs
- How to shift this cycle and replace it with relationships based on mutual respect.
- And the wonderful by-product of this class is that it will make parenting easier and will support YOU in this sometimes frustrating parenting journey!
If you are ready for a parenting shift that will result in happier, more positive kids, stronger family relationships, and a joyful home life then we hope you’ll join the thousands of families who’ve taken our course and report wonderful results!
As a mom and professional counselor I have reviewed many parenting programs. Influential Parenting is now my number one resource for parents!
Not ready to sign up?
To read more about kids and their devices in our FREE downloadable PDF “Screen Time & Gaming”