Lack of Respect
Is your child disrespectful? Are you frustrated with this shift in attitude and at a loss as to how to effectively handle it? Do you miss harmony and joy in your family? Do you wish that you could find a way to communicate and share with your kid that didn’t end in yelling and slamming doors?
You aren’t alone and we’ve seen remarkable and lasting results with the Revive Family Influential Parenting Class.
In our Influential Parenting class you’ll learn:
- Reasons children are frustrated with their families and become disrespectful
- What the deeper underlying issues might be and how to help
- How to adjust your reaction and support your child’s changing needs
- How to restore the relationship, respect and create a new relationship based on mutual respect.
- And the wonderful by-product of this class is that it will make parenting easier and will support YOU in this sometimes frustrating parenting journey!
If you are ready for a parenting shift that will result in happier, more positive kids, stronger family relationships, and a joyful home life then we hope you’ll join the thousands of families who’ve taken our course and report wonderful results!
Wow! You and Influential Parenting are the bridge that I needed in our family and between me and my daughter.
Both will offer amazing results, that are fast and easily implemented.
Not ready to sign up?
To read more about kids and respect in our FREE downloadable PDF, “Respect”